The VDX-TS-CC equipment is a control equipment for data acquisition in the plant based on Linux 3.10.0 with different analogue and digital I / O interfaces, communications and user interface. The equipment is based on a Cortex A5 CPU with high performance.
Housing and connectors
- Submersible IP67 anodized aluminum tube.
- Modular connectors Insertion of cables by pressure.
- Independent connectors according to the different peripherals.
- Processor SAMA5D36 Cortex A5 528MHz.
- FPGA Supervision, start control and watchdog.
- 256 MByte DDR2 800MHz RAM.
- 1 Ethernet POE 10/100/1000 Mbit.
- Temperature monitoring.
- RTC (real time clock) with battery.
- 7 Debug Leds.
- Powering the device through the same Ethernet cable (PoE – Power over Ethernet).
- Bluetooth interface.
- WIFI interface.
- 1 RS-232 port opto isolated equipment console.
- 1 RS-232 port opto isolated.
- 1 USB 2.0 host port.
- 1 1Mbit CAN communication interface.
- NAND Flash 256 MBytes.
- MicroSD 4 GBytes.
- LCD with LED technology.
- Resolution 480 × 272.
- High contrast LED feedback.
- Linux 3.10.0 and Debian 6.
- Direct connectivity to Siemens PLC.
- Direct connectivity to Oracle.