The equipment VDX-TS-FIBRACANBUS-V5 consists of an intelligent router-media converter between CANBUS copper and multimode fiber optic. It is equipped with the most advanced control electronics to allow high speed data flows in industrial environment. Converting a CANBUS communications signal from cable to fiber optic gives us many advantages such as noise immunity and fiber length independence. In addition, the equipment has configurations for independent speed for each of the electrical and optical interfaces.
The VDX-TS-FIBRACANBUS-V5 is made of ABS plastic with great robustness and has a DIN rail connection on the back.
- 1 DB9 optocoupled electric CANBUS interface.
- 2 TX / RX multimode fiber interfaces.
- TX and RX status LEDs for each interface.
- 100MIPS microcontroller. CANOPEN intelligent device.
- Routing of packets to each interface.
- Broadcast packages
- Selective routing
- LCD blue backlight 2×16 characters.
- Switches for end of line in PCB.
- Switches for electrical interface speed selection.
- 24VDC power supply.
- ABS plastic box.
- Equipment adapted to DIN rail.
How it works
This equipment performs data conversion at the network level between its electrical and optical interfaces. and vice versa. The team is equipped with routing intelligence at the CANOPEN protocol level and is able to redirect the packets to the necessary interface at each moment.